Selasa, 01 April 2008

P E A C E....

disuatu hari..

daku : pssstt!
(ruangan masi teteup berisik)
daku : hff..(yasudahlah..pasrah)
anonim : .... (dengan menatap)
daku : hmmm..
anonim : "ee...haammmaa pe bawatak dang!!"
daku : ??

wkwkwkwk..
it seems that i found another dementor.. (or dementi)
i know she's been watching over my back for sometime..
then while passed me by.. she grunt..

"ee...haammmaa pe bawatak dang!!"

(for you who dont really understand, try to read the sentence these ways..
"yaa ampun, gaya banget sii lu.."
"hm??! iyaks! jijik banget gw"
"what? fix your face man!"
"damn you! im sick to my stomach!"
"omae wa wani no esa desu!"
"wang wang wang sangajie!")

sad actually i was shock for that very moment.. thinking that sentence strongly directed toward me..

fiuh!..
does she had to be that peeves-like?
in other way..
i may way too much provocate my own self.. khekhe..
(im in the middle of fertilize month :D so the esterogen level take charge)

didnt i say earlier that i control my life??
i mean..
no one..
no body..
no single human in this earth,
could ever make me feel bad about my self without me, allowing it.. :D right?

and i dont!
i dont allow anyone to make me feel bad..
im the one who decide what i feel..

it just kind of hard regarding the environment :D (ngeles dah lu! wakwak)

the thing i realize the most is..

that much easy to be annoying..
and that much difficult just to be nice... :)

last but not least..

i'll introduce you to another dementi..
(i guess im gonna call her with, madam rosmerta) because, she somehow nice, but take too much control of everything..

and later that day..
im up to the dangerous level of my tolerate scale...
then i scream in my head..

"she is sooo annooyyyyinnngg!!evil why she keep acting like she is the boss?? (when she is actually not??!!) hah??"
"she try to fix every single one.. (and ignoring her-own-boring-self oriented-wacky voice-scumbag-self...)"

i'm just too mad to ever mention any word..
i just say (in a very cool manner...)

"there's too much people talking... i just don't know who deserve my listen... :D"

iyaks..
another cappucinno flavoured thick robusta..
(its taste strange.. its bitter in you tongue.. give you headache after drink it.. and ofcourse.. you growth the chance of being addicted..)

if i could just scream to their faces..

peace man!
peace!
(can't you hear me??)

I SAID... PEAAAACCEEE!!! (you #$@&**&^%$) :O

0 komentar: